- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, information science and security, or a related field
- Minimum three (3) years of administrative/supervisory experience in the management of information systems and network administration, preferably in a large organization
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex technical information to individuals outside the technology field
- Project Management Professional Certification (preferred)
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable
May Interview After
- Interviews will be conducted as soon as a suitable pool of candidates is found. To ensure consideration, please submit your application materials as soon as possible.
- The entry level base salary for this position for a candidate with 3 years’ administrative/supervisory experience is expected to be approximately $95,000. Candidates with greater than 3 years’ experience will be compensated at a higher salary.
- A copy of the Administrative Salaries & Fringe Benefits document is attached. Questions about fringe benefits should be directed to the Human Resources Office.